1. What are the services that you offer in the mortgage industry?
Nexval offers a wide range of business process outsourcing and mortgage process automation solutions. In addition, we also provide IT infrastructure upgrades. Our mortgage support solutions span from origination, servicing, and property preservation to title and settlement processes. Our origination process outsourcing services include loan setup, loan processing, pre-underwriting, closing, post-closing, and funding. Our servicing support solutions include loan boarding, loan administration, loss mitigation, foreclosure support, and claims management. As part of our property preservation support services, we offer help with administrative work (processing work orders), data entry and quality control, processing of bids, scheduling of inspections, and verifying customer information. When it comes to title and settlement support services, you can count on us for full search, refinance search, title examination, scheduling, closing, lien release and more.
2. What are the LOS platforms that your employees have experience with?
Our highly qualified team has the experience of working on various LOS platforms like UniFi PRO, Lakewood, Fiserv, Encompass, and Lending QB to name a few.
3. How do you ensure compliance in mortgage processes?
Nexval is a SOC 2 and SOC 3 Compliant organization and ISO 27001:2013 certified. In addition, our cloud-based flagship software solution, ARC - Audit, Risk, and Compliance, is a workflow-enabled, template-based, software providing a consolidated organization-wide view of your Audit, Risk Management and Compliance programs using a single technology.
4. Do you sign non-disclosure agreements and service-level agreements?
Yes. At Nexval, we mandatorily sign non-disclosure agreements and service-level agreements with our clients before the project starts, thus ensuring confidentiality and quality for every project.
5. Do you offer 24/7 service assurance?
We provide 24/5 service assurance. In addition, we provide weekend support as well to clients that avail of special packages.
6. How long is the demo call?
The demo call is 30 minutes long explaining our business process outsourcing and mortgage automation services spanning across the mortgage value chain. If you wish to schedule a demo with our team, click here or give us a call at +1-786-206-9056.
7. What infrastructure do you have in place to ensure security at Nexval?
At Nexval, data security, privacy, and confidentiality are our utmost priorities. Our operations center in India is situated in a 7-star CRISIL-rated office complex equipped with 24x7x365 physical and biometric security. We use web application firewalls, network firewalls, web application scanners, malware monitoring technology, anti-phishing technology, and anti-hacking technology to protect our clients’ data against a breach. Here are some additional features of our IT infrastructure:
• 24x7 monitored UTM network security
• Process-driven multiple backup facilities
• Geo-redundancy with established BCP/DRP and dedicated cold site
• Dual Cloud Server / Storage•Renowned and reliable server storage with Tier 4 U.S. Data Center
• Renowned and reliable server storage with Tier 4 U.S. Data Center
8. Can you help me with default servicing support?
We specialize in default servicing support solutions. From loss mitigation and bankruptcy to claims management, you can count on our deep domain experience and an unmatched resource pool of subject matter experts to streamline your default servicing process.
9. What is included in your mortgage process automation solutions?
Nexval’s mortgage process automation solutions help streamline origination, servicing, and title process workflows while saving costs. Our automation solutions are powered by RPA bots, ingrained with customized AI/ML/Python/VB-driven tools. We use the latest technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, and blockchain to help businesses overcome the challenges of manual processes. With our 40+ prebuilt automation tools and function-specific RPA bots to automate mortgage processes, mortgage businesses can reap multiple benefits.
10. Can you customize automation and business process outsourcing services according to my needs?
Yes. We offer custom solutions to our clients based on their individual business needs. Also, we offer a flexible staffing model to clients choosing our mortgage support solutions where businesses can scale their staffing requirements according to the volume of loans.
11. How effectively do your automation tools work along with LOS platforms?
We develop mortgage automation bots that work seamlessly across various loan origination systems (LOS) like UniFi PRO, Lakewood, Fiserv, Encompass, and others. With the help of these bots, the loan origination workflow, involving loan setup, document and data reviews, and closing procedures, is drastically reduced.
12. What type of mortgage clients do you work with?
We work with all types of banking and non-banking organizations, lenders, servicers, underwriters, title search companies, and other financial institutions.