We deliver customers and their stakeholders satisfaction by offering solutions that consistently meet individual needs and expectations. Our team proactively monitors solution delivery quality as well as process and workforce productivity and capability through quantitative methods by:
- Customer focused and Six Sigma process approach to understand customers’ needs and expectations and identifying CTQs (Critical to Quality) parameters.
- Defining the project goals, scope and an overview of an entire process workflow including the Sampling Methodology and the Test Script.
- Measuring the process performance through recording the Audit and Feedback activities performed as part of a process.
- Readily available real time audit results that help clients Analyze and determine root causes of variation, defects and allows to perform 5 Whys, RCA and FMEA Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA) for identifying possible product, service, and process opportunities with ease.
- Improving process performance by highlighting the opportunity areas, enables clients to solve problems from complex processes or systems where there are many factors influencing the outcome.
- Enabling easy control of improved processes, future process performance and what is needed to keep an improved process at its current level.
- Providing reports that help the client to transform and analyze the data in line with quality assurance tools (where applicable).
- Providing prompt customer service through the Support Function group.
Our solutions allow organizations to obtain a centralized platform to manage risks and deploy quality. The platform can be utilized to perform both Transactional and Process Audits.
Secure cloud-based data upload and storage
Automated sampling and task allocation
Customizable audit templates
Workflow based feedback process
Data driven robust reporting
24x7 delivery support
Come Join Us
MBA’s Servicing Conference & Expo
February 21-24, 2023
Hyatt Regency, Orlando
ICE Experience 2023
Feb 27-March 1, 2023
Wynn Las Vegas
MBA’s Technology Solutions Conference & Expo
April 2-5, 2023
San Jose Convention Center, CA
May 22-23, 2023
Embassy Suites, Lake Buena Vista South, Kissimmee, FL
The National Settlement Services Summit (NS3)
June 6-8, 2023
St. Louis, Missouri
September 8 - 11, 2023
Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV
The Five Star Conference & Expo - Exhibit
September 17-19, 2023
Hyatt Regency, Dallas, TX
October 10-13, 2023
The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, CO
MBA’s Annual Convention & Expo
Origination and Servicing
October 15-18, 2023
Pennsylvania Convention Center
National Property Preservation Conference (NPPC)
November 13-15, 2023
InterContinental Washington D.C. - The Wharf
I am so proud of everyone on our team for the flexibility and persistence you have demonstrated during the last couple of weeks. It was only eight business days ago that we were directed us to convert all employees to Work From Home as soon as possible. That effort required a huge amount of coordination and flexibility on everyone’s part, and we now have nearly all employees enabled for WFH.
Get in Touch