We deliver customers and their stakeholders satisfaction by offering solutions that consistently meet individual needs and expectations. Our team proactively monitors solution delivery quality as well as process and workforce productivity and capability through quantitative methods by:
- Customer focused and Six Sigma process approach to understand customers’ needs and expectations and identifying CTQs (Critical to Quality) parameters.
- Defining the project goals, scope and an overview of an entire process workflow including the Sampling Methodology and the Test Script.
- Measuring the process performance through recording the Audit and Feedback activities performed as part of a process.
- Readily available real time audit results that help clients Analyze and determine root causes of variation, defects and allows to perform 5 Whys, RCA and FMEA Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA) for identifying possible product, service, and process opportunities with ease.
- Improving process performance by highlighting the opportunity areas, enables clients to solve problems from complex processes or systems where there are many factors influencing the outcome.
- Enabling easy control of improved processes, future process performance and what is needed to keep an improved process at its current level.
- Providing reports that help the client to transform and analyze the data in line with quality assurance tools (where applicable).
- Providing prompt customer service through the Support Function group.
Our solutions allow organizations to obtain a centralized platform to manage risks and deploy quality. The platform can be utilized to perform both Transactional and Process Audits.
Come Join Us
Get in Touch